Tin Measurements: We measure all of our cans by the outside dimension with the lid off. Our base dimensions are set unless new tooling is produced.
Production Quantities: The average minimum run is 5,000-10,000 pieces per shape.
Combination Litho Runs: We can do combination litho runs enabling the small customer to maximize their custom order. We can run up to 3 designs for the same shaped can order.
Proofing: A proof is provided for approval, printing plates are made, then each color is laid via a printing press on flat sheets of metal. These flat pieces of metal are subsequently trimmed or “slit” and formed into the final tin shape.
Production Lead Time: Our standard lead time is 30 days once the metal proof is approved by the customer. For large quantities, production lead-time needs to be extended accordingly.
Why Choose Tin Box?
1. We have an extraordinary variety of sizes, fancy shapes with optional deep embossing.
2. A wide range of tools and dies enables us to provide this selection to our customers.
3. Tooling expertise that can produce just about any shape imaginable.
4. Production runs starting at 3000 pieces.
5. In-House artists and designers will work with you.
6. A modern facility that has 15 production lines
7. Our experienced staff oversee all aspects of each order.
8. High quality decorative tins that add value.
How are tins printed?
Most color printing is four-color process—the combination of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black to produce a virtually unlimited spectrum of color. Printing with special match (PMS), transparent and metallic inks is also available. Customers format their artwork to our supplied layout, our pre-press operation separates the art into its four colors from which printing plates will be ultimately made.
Brother Packaging (HK) Limited
16/F, Kowloon Building, 555 Nathan Road,
Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2297 9277
Factory: Pinfeng Tin Facotry
Address: No. 89, Shiwan Ave., Shiwan Town, Boluo, Huizhou, Guangdong, China
Tel: (86) 752 6322 263